Best of Philippines
Days : 4 | Nights : 3Cebu , Philippines
The Philippines is one of the finest island country located in South East Asia tour which hosts a lot and lot of visiting sites. A whole 4 Day travel is much enough to explore the two important cities in the country and they are Cebu tour and Bohol tour. This short Philippines Tour would definitely be a sweeter memory in your travel history. We are here to assist you to make your Philippines holidays with a popular Tour package Philippines that includes all the aspects of a tour and cover all of both the cities Cebu and Bohol.
Cebu is the important coastal city in the Philippines which hosts the prosperous port of the country. The group islands around Cebu are rich in sea resources. Cebu retains the 16th Century remains of the Spanish Colonization. The Basilica Minore del Santo Niño church tour is one such instance of a mighty architecture in the city. The Triangular fort tour is another notable presence in the city of Cebu that drives your mind. The observation top at the Mount Busay tour will give a clear cut view of the city.
Bohol is the Central Philippines province which comprises of Bohol island city tour and other small groups of islands tour. This region is known for its varied coral reefs which are formed due to unusual geographical formations across the ocean surrounding this island groups. The chocolate fountains are another notable location in the island group. These are formed by 1200 mud mounds that naturally turns choco brown colour during the dry season.After the 4 Day trip, we could assure that the traveller’s good memories from the trip. The 4 Days trip package will provide good quality travel experience along with yummy food all days and perfect accommodation.
Day 01: Arrival Cebu
Meet and greet. Upon arriving in Cebu, you will be shuttled to your hotel. The rest of the day can be spent exploring the island at leisure. Overnight in Cebu.
Day 02: Bohol Day Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. You will be picked up at your hotel and chauffeured to the Cebu Port to take the 2-hour ferry to Bohol Island. Upon arrival in Bohol, you will proceed with the Countryside Tour. Bohol remains to be one of the Philippines' most diverse havens for animal lovers while balancing that with many cultural and historical sites to offer the curious tourist. Among the many places of interest that you will peruse during the countryside tour are:
1. BLOOD COMPACT SITE (Tagbilaran City) - View the spot where the Spaniards and the Filipinos fostered friendly relations through blood. This is considered as the First Seed of the United Nations and the first Treaty between the brown and white race.
2. BACLAYON CHURCH (Baclayon) - Behold an old stone church along with its religious relics dating back to the early 16th century inside the museum. It is considered as one of the oldest stone church in the Philippines.
3. TARSIER (Loboc) – See the smallest primate in the world that is endemic to the Philippines at the Tarsier Conservation Center.
4. MAN-MADE FOREST (Bilar) - Feel the coolness of the air and view the awesome display of the thousands of mahogany trees painstakingly planted by the people.
5. CHOCOLATE HILLS (Carmen) - Feast your eyes on the breath-taking work of nature, One thousand two hundred sixty-eight haycock hills, which turn brown during, dry season. This is been considered as one of the wonders of the world.
6. LOBOC-LOAY RIVER CRUISE - View the majestic panorama of Nipa palm plantation along the Loboc-Loay River. Sometimes wild ducks are seen swimming and feeding on the river. While cruising, lunch will serve on board. After the tour, you will take the ferry back to Cebu. Overnight in Cebu.
Day 03: Cebu At Leisure
Breakfast at the hotel. The rest of the day can be spent exploring the city at leisure. Overnight in Cebu.
Day 04: Depart Manila
You are free to spend the day at leisure until the designated time that you will be picked up and shuttled to the airport for your onward flight.
Days : 4 | Nights : 3