- Price$ 1,240 /Person
- Start Date04/01/2021
- TypeGuided Tours
- Departure CityDELHI
- End CityBHUTAN
- Cancellation policyUp to 24 hours
- Durations 06 days 05 nights
- LanguagesEnglish, French, German, Spanish
Apart from breath-taking mountainous cliffs and valleys, the sight of small bubbling streams and exquisite monasteries, perched on top of the mountains will enthrall you. It is also the first country in the world to mandatorily and constitutionally ensure that citizens take care of their pristine environment. If you are looking for the best luxury tours in Bhutan and a luxury retreat, we have just the thing for you.
What are the places to visit in Bhutan?
- Thimphu, the capital of the country is bedecked with monasteries and dzongs. The Tashiccho Dzong and Memorial Chorten are the main attractions.
- Paro, a town in Bhutan also known for its monasteries and dzongs. The Taktsang Palphug monastery hangs above the cliff over the Paro valley and it’s a spectacular sight.
- Punakha Dzong is a must visit in Punakha, located at the confluence of the majestic Pho and Mo Chhu rivers. It’s known for the Punakha Tshechu, a religious festival, and the temple of the fertility-focused Chimi Lhakang.
- Trongsa boats of a temple dating back to 1543 and is a fabulous place to visit.
- The Royal Heritage Museum of Bhutan boasts of artifacts from the ancient and medieval ages and contains belongings of the Drukpas and monks of bygone eras.
- The Jigme Dorji National Park is a huge national park boasting of innumerable species and dramatic landscapes, which make it a delightful place to visit.
Why choose us?
We are Exotic Luxury Holiday, a premier online travel agency offering national and international luxury travel services. We offer award-winning travel services and have been rewarded with the National Tourism Award of India by H.E. The President of India, World Travel Brand award and the International Quality Award. We offer the finest luxury Bhutan packages and a variety of luxury tours and holidays.
With us, there are no hidden charges and everything is included in your package, including travel and accommodation. We provide you the best guides to ensure that you never go wrong with us. With our wide range of payment options, we ensure maximum flexibility. Whether you are on a solo holiday or looking for that bespoke luxury Bhutan holiday with family, we have something for everyone. Our luxury Bhutan tailor-made tours are entirely focused on your needs and where you want to go. We specialize in drawing up tour plans and the best stays according to your budget so that you never have to worry about a single thing. Our superior customer service is sure to bowl you over. Our services can be booked on our website https://www.specialholidays.com/, and we have a deal for everyone. You can sit back, relax and enjoy the eclectic scenery while we take care of all the details for you. So when are you traveling to Bhutan?
Luxury Bhutan also called the ‘Land of the Thunder Dragon’, is a landlocked country in the eastern Himalayas. Its monasteries, fortresses and dramatic landscapes make it an irresistible place to visit.
- Audio guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Special activities
- Transport by air-conditioned